Thursday, October 28, 2010

November travel



Well November is almost here. And I haven't posted since May. Seems November is going to be the month of travel. First, Jen Smith and I are attending the iDMAa 2010 conference on Digital Narrative in Vancouver, BC. I've actually never been to Vancouver but always heard how beautiful it is! And the next week I get to travel to Canada again for the amazing wedding of a dear friend! In addition to a hefty load of grading, a dissertation, and all the usual craziness of life it should be a busy but beautiful adventure!

1 comment:

garrett said...

And somehow I missed the post from May. Cheryl was on TV?? :) May I ask if I know the dear friend? I mean, I only really met one Canadian dear friend of yours, but I know of two. ;) Hope you're doing well!! I miss "coffee" breaks with you.